Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Worship Wednesday's - Alabaster Jar

This is what I am worshiping to today, I hope you find rest in Him today!



Verse 1:
This alabaster jar/is all I have of worth/I break it at Your feet, Lord/It's less than You deserve/You're far more beautiful/More precious than the oil/The sum of my desires/and the fullness of my joy!
PreChorus:
Like You spilled Your blood,/I spill my heart as an offering/to my King.
Chorus:
Here I am, take me/As an offering/Here I am, giving every heartbeat/For Your glory take me.
Verse 2:
The time that I have left/is all I have of worth/I lay it at Your feet, Lord/It's less than You deserve/And though I've little strength/And though my days are few,/You gave Your life for me/So, I will live my life for You.
Bridge:
Worthy, Worthy/You are worthy/Worthy is the Lord./(repeat as desired)
(Chorus)

No comments: