Thursday, September 17, 2009

That's My King - S.M. Lockridge

The late Dr. Shadrach Meshach (S.M.) Lockridge's famous "That's My King" message. It is one of his best-known messages. It is a six minute "attempted" description of our Lord Jesus Christ. I say "attempted" because it is the best description I have ever heard, however, part of me says that even S.M. Lockridge would think that his description is still lacking something because our mere words can not fully describe His Majesty! So sit back with the volume up, and bask in everything that God is and more!



What do you think? It gets me fired up, That's the King I serve!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I've heard that before (I think they played it at Leadership Summit before) but it still gives me chills every time I hear it. Thanks for posting it.