Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Worship Wednesday's

Welcome back to Worship Wednesday. Here is another outstanding worship song from Christ for the Nations, out of Dallas, TX. I stumbled across this school, ministry, etc... a while back, but I am continually astounded by the passionate songs/artists that have come out of there. And I have only started to discover them. Check them out when you get a chance, you won't be disappointed.

Today's song is "Running."



I hear the voice, the voice of the one I love,/He's calling my name./I hear the voice, the voice of the one I love,/He's calling my name./He's saying, come up higher, you'll hear the angels sing./Come up higher my beloved,/Come up higher and leave this world behind./You'll find me to be beautiful/(CHORUS)/I am running,running after You/You become my souls delight/I am running, running after You,/Here with You I find my life/One thing have I desired, this will I seek after
To dwell in Your house forevermore/Now I'm running after, the thing that really matters/You've become my joy and song./

No comments: