Friday, May 15, 2009

Its not Wednesday, but... (I missed it this week!)

I first heard this song at a Grace Point Church youth purity event in Texas and the words consumed me. It still consumes me every time i hear it. Let God grip you today through worship. Give it all to Him, let Him consume you. All of you. Its not until then that you are really Living. When He consumes all of you is when Life Everlasting begins.
Lyrics are on the video...Just Worship Him!



The thing I love about doing Worship Wednesday's, is that I get to worship to the song I am blogging about for sometimes hours at a time. Now that is Consuming Worship! Get Lost in the vastness of God's Presence!

2 comments:

Jeff Selph said...

I love that song. You should hear our Ashland team do it. They do an awesome job.

lil' warrior said...

Lacy and I need to get to the Ashland campus.