Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Worship Wednesday's

Welcome back to Worship Wednesday's. I heard this song a while ago and fell in love with it immediately. Take it in, All we need is your love God. Enjoy!

Shawn McDonald

SHAWN MCDONALD

As I sit here and think/About all that You've done/About how You gave me Your one and only Son/And I'm trying to fathom/All that You are, but so far, Lord/You're so beyond me/I fall down in reverence/And I fall down in fear/And I'm asking You, Lord, won't You please draw near/Won't You open my eyes/So that I can see/The way that You are working in me/All I need is Your love/To come and fill this heart of mine/My heart is a desert that has gone dry/And I need Your love to carry me bye, bye, bye, bye, bye/To carry me bye, bye, bye, bye, bye/To carry me bye/And I lay down my life/And I put it before You/All that I am is in Your hands/And I'm not going to question, why You're so faithful/Why that You give me the blessing that You have/Let the glory be known, let the glory be shown/Lift You up unto the throne/You are my God, You are my King/To You I give, I give You everything/All that I need is Your love, my God

No comments: