Saturday, April 11, 2009

NEW CREATION

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)


New Creation from Pace Hartfield on Vimeo.

SING ALONG - or just worship by watching!
Holy Spirit hovering over the deep / Speak out the light and let it flood into me / Whisper the word that gave creation her form / I'm searching for a life that hasn't been there before / Speak light into the darkness / Breathe life into my lungs / Fill my soul as deep as the ocean / I'm reaching for your love / All that I can do is give it back to you / You've taken my old skin and made it new again / All that I can do is give it back to you / You've taken my old skin and made it new again / You have made me new , A new creation / All new, a new creation / Holy Spirit hovering over the deep / Bring out the colors that my heart's yet to see / The nights on fire for the warmth of your love / But every hour there's a risen sun / Speak light into the darkness / Breathe life into my lungs / Fill my soul as deep as the ocean / I'm reaching for your love / All that I can do is give it back to you / You've taken my old skin and made it new again / All that I can do is give it back to you / You've taken my old skin and made it new again / You have made me new , A new creation / All new, a new creation

No comments: