Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Dog


My dog Willow, surprised all of us today by bringing home a trophy. You see, she is a tricky little dog...We let her out back in our fenced in backyard, but she always finds a new way to get out, just so she can sit out in the front yard and pester the cats. Lately though, she leaves our front yard and ventures out into the unknown forest-one!

Today, after sneaking out of the backyard, she followed her nose to a nice deer dinner, and brought a trophy to the front door, with the biggest smile a German Shepherd can have.

And like a proud father, I am posting it on the web for all to see the accomplishments of my highly edumacated shepherd! She rocks....sure beats that cat she killed a few months back!
Smile for the camera Willow Girl!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Luke! Upon your Facebook recommendation, I popped over to read about the exploits of your dog. I think your dog definitely has a "leg up" on mine, though he's a shih tzu and I think that gives him a justifiable out. Enjoyed reading the blog. Merry Christmas!