Wednesday, December 17, 2008


Last weekend, my Pastor, my mentor, my Leader, my friend, and my golf buddy, announced to his staff and then to the congregation at New Hope (www.newhopewired.tv)
that he and his family after many tears, prayers, and wrestling with God, would be leaving what he originally thought was his mission (to reach, teach, this community and beyond to become passionate followers of Christ, in the small town he grew up in). Check out his comments here answering the call of obedience. But God has bigger plans.
Jeremiah 29:11 states: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Do you believe this? Can you stand firm on this and move your family from the security that God and you have built where you are? Would you be willing to step out in faith and pick up your tent like Abraham and go until the Lord says you have arrived to your new destination?

Praise God, that he is never done with us! He has plans for all of us beyond anything that we can comprehend. New Hope will be okay because what was established in in L-Ville, Wooster, Ashland, and our China campus, was a Kingdom focus, not a Charles focus. And Charles and his family will be okay, because they are leaning on the everlasting arms of our Father in heaven. So join with me and Praise God for a pastor who is being obedient to the call of God on his life. May his life be an example to our own. God Bless you Charles and your awesome family, and if God calls me to follow on with you, know that I am determined to be obedient as well! Love ya man!

3 comments:

chazzdaddy said...

thanks bro...that means the world to me.

we will stay connected...don't worry.

God has HUGE things in store for you guys as well!

I pray His leading and direction as you continue to serve HIS mission!

Maybe everytime one of us gets comfortable...it is a mandate to move? :)

blessings!

Anonymous said...

Any chance Charles is moving to San Antonio?? 'Cause you know you can follow him here if God leads you. ;-)

lil' warrior said...

Tamara,

Who knows maybe he will lead Charles there!

You know we would be back in a heartbeat if that is were we felt God leading us!

Miss you guys!