Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Worship Wednesday's - Healer

In my search for an awesome worship song this week, I came across this great social networking site where everyone can share their favorite worship songs. The site is mypraisesong.com

Here is another amazing worship song by Hillsong. Healer again has powerful lyrics that I use to pray to God. "I believe You’re my Healer, I believe You are all I need, I believe You’re my Portion, I believe You’re more than enough for me, Jesus, You’re all I need." Let these words be your prayer today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That guy wrote the song, but he was never really ill. It was a fraud to get attention.

Personally (right or wrong) I don't like the song because he wrote it with very sick and twisted motives.

But then I see an Amy Banbury sing the song and I feel better about it. :)

lil' warrior said...

I need to hear Amy Banbury sing it then. That is a little sick and twisted.

However, it doesn't take from the words themselves for others who need healing.

Thanks for your comment!