Thursday, March 5, 2009




This is my friends piano rendition of "Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot. Here are his comments: "My Piano arrangement of "Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot. I did this by ear. Hope you like it, I don't know if my stuff will stand out from all the others on here, but I'm putting it up anyways. Please comment, question, suggest, share, or favorite my video!! God Bless!"

What an amazing talent, and God uses him in so many areas. I am so proud to have gottent to know him more on Chrysalis Boys Flight #16 at Inspiration Hills! Good stuff man, keep it coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on this song. Defintely a gift from the Lord. Everytime I see someone play like this I realize that I should have learned the piano when I was a kid instead of the drums!
On a side note, we saw Switchfoot in concert two weeks ago. Loved this song live!
Thanks for sharing!!